Not my house, obviously. The blog. Just a quick couple of things.
Firstly, normal service will be resumed v shortly. Recipes, complaints about the kids*, the usual. Enough deviations into creative writing.
Secondly – Twitter! Where have I been all your life? A whole new layer of faffdom with my name now on it. Or rather, a sort of variation of my name, because apparently “@ReluctantLaunderer" is too long, and “@Laundry” is gone. So, devoid of any inspiration whatsoever, I went for "@LazyLaunderer" (tho’ thinking about it, should really have gone for @CrapHousewife, oh well). AND... I actually worked out, all by myself, how to install the Twitter button thingy on the blog page. I really should be running a country somewhere. Until then, come follow me on Twitter. If you can be arsed.
Thirdly – and lastly – The Man. I promised him ages ago that he would get a bloggy mention – apart from the usual passing references – if his prediction as to the killer in The Killing was correct. (Haven’t seen The Killing yet? Have 20 hours to spare, a LoveFilm account, and an unhealthy interest in Scandinavian gore? It’s bloody fantastic, go rent it NOW) And guess what? HE WAS RIGHT! Very early on he pointed the finger, and kept on pointing all through the series. (I meanwhile, got to the point where I was just pointing at anyone who came onto the screen – random extras, passers by, the victim's 7 year old brother – because I was determined to be able to say “I SAID SO.”) But he said so, and as such he is well and truly The Man. (I should point out however that I’m right about absolutely everything else, and this was just a random one-off...)
That’s it. Back to work everyone. (Except me of course.)
*Ok, that never went away.
No comments:
Post a Comment