Wednesday, 8 March 2017


7 comments:

  1. Back with bang! Good to see you blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosie. I really need to up my blogging game. Once a month is pathetic... (I'm amazed looking over the years how I managed to do a couple a week when the kids were little. All those naps I made them take, I guess.)

      Delete
  2. belinda sircombe-jellett8 March 2017 at 14:13

    Jessica OMG I had no idea you were this hilarious... (must have missed it in the midst of sweat, tears and push ups). I am going straight back to read a bunch of your old blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I struggle with The Funny when I'm dying of heat exhaustion and my muscles are spasming. (Having said that, I was never as fit as for those few short months up in Woodleigh!)

      Delete
  3. My son was at his worse between the ages of 8 and 11. Teenage years were mostly okay. He is now 29 and one of my best friends. It was worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete