Thursday, 11 May 2017

Sources of Annoyance, Shame, Annoyance, Annoyance, Annoyance, and Mild Mortification. In that order.



4 comments:

  1. Just laughed out loud at the baby's comment - brilliant! She's my new fave x

    ReplyDelete
  2. when our son was about 5, we had an evening where we (my husband and I) made silly sounds to him to make him laugh. The next day he wrote in his school writing book "mummy and daddy made funny noises last night in their bedroom". So I can empathise a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can head down to Fu Lu Shou Complex in the Bugis area if you like foot reflexology. it's very competitive there as there are multiple chains. A 40 min session goes for mostly $25 or so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. During our many visits to Singapore I would have a reflexology session every single day, usually followed by at least one bun at Simply Bread - categorically the highlight of every 24-hour period!

    ReplyDelete