Thursday, 5 October 2017

The return of the Relentless Laundry


5 comments:

  1. Ah yes, I knew I had forgotten something - school bags. I do the laundry every single day of my life. Six people produce a lot of dirty smelly clothes. Hope your next cleaner will work out better x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't even imagine the laundry from 4 kids. And in Scotland too! Jeans and jumpers and SOCKS. You are made of sturdy stuff.

      Delete
  2. OMG - you are back! Thank goodness, you don't know how much I've missed your hilarious posts. Please keep wrinting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you. I have been v delinquent, and becoming more so. I look back on the kids' early years and realise I can't understand how I had so much more time. And then I remember - bedtime. They were all tucked up asleep by 7pm. None of this 9pm whack-a-mole malarkey I suffer now. Anyway, Kir, if I ever do decide to stop the blog, it will be grandly announced. So unless you hear otherwise, I'm lurking about somewhere. (I also blog over at textpatwives.com but it's not the same type of thing. Complaining, yes (obviously), but not about parenthood.)

      Delete
    2. Oh also read Textpatwives with glee too. Wish there was more funny stuff like yours out there.

      Delete