(sort of...)
So the Boy's passport came through, and this week's (very brief) briefing is being brought to you, courtesy of an iPad, from the shores of the Aegean. I'm still not convinced that holidays with toddlers are worth it, but that's another day's musing, when i don't have my new favourite holiday drink - crap red wine topped with Sprite (which renders the red wine drinkable and the Sprite alcoholic; an example of a perfect symbiotic relationship) - waiting for me. The ice is melting in the 35c heat, for goodness sake; I need to be quick.
We are trying to remember how to relax, although I suspect that, given that our main topic of adult conversation is our crap parenting skills, we've already lost that battle. In any event I'm putting the iPad away (or at least the Blogger function) for a week or so. I have Turkish wine to drink (uuugh), Jilly Cooper to read (I know I know - but the Turkish wine really doesn't allow for anything more taxing) and - horror of horrors - a large bag of dirty clothes to wash.
Holiday schmoliday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment