I have a small girl who loves clothes and sticking small things up her nose… If they go in her bum Despite my long thumbs I sigh as I reach for the hose
There was a Reluctant Launderer Whose stories we all love to hear In a move most gymnastic, Her child hid some plastic, And now Mum is a bum connoisseur!
Good Lord, you're all a talented bunch. You're all winners to me, even if I wasn't *really* running a competition(she says, sheepishly, remembering the exorbitant price of Champagne in Singapore...) Thanks all. These have made me v cheery.
I have a small girl who loves clothes
ReplyDeleteand sticking small things up her nose…
If they go in her bum
Despite my long thumbs
I sigh as I reach for the hose
Even tho' I wasn't running a Limerick Competition, I'm sending you a bottle of champagne for this. (Unless, of course, you are out-Limericked...)
DeleteA lady from old Singapore
ReplyDeleteHad tales which were quite full of gore
Her children were nuts,
they stuck things up their butts
and now we await an encore.
(Apologies for referring to your kids as nuts!)
Ha! I didn't bat an eyelid. It's just a fact, akin to "they're tall" or "they have blue eyes" etc.
DeleteThere was a Reluctant Launderer
ReplyDeleteWhose stories we all love to hear
In a move most gymnastic,
Her child hid some plastic,
And now Mum is a bum connoisseur!
That last line is inspired. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that it's poetic...
DeleteGood Lord, you're all a talented bunch. You're all winners to me, even if I wasn't *really* running a competition(she says, sheepishly, remembering the exorbitant price of Champagne in Singapore...) Thanks all. These have made me v cheery.
ReplyDelete